Friday, February 25, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
As described in bug 39089, a known JVM issue, bug 6294277, may cause a
java.lang.InternalError: name is too long to representexception when compiling very large JSPs. If this is observed then it may be worked around by using one of the following:
- reduce the size of the JSP
- disable SMAP generation and JSR-045 support by setting
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
1. Go to http://feedburner.google.com and enter your blog RSS feed in the text field. Then, just follow the wizard
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
- No 2 processes may be simultaneously inside their critical section
- No assumptions may be made about speeds or the number of CPU
- No process running outside its critical region may block other processes
- No process should have to wait forever to enter its critical region
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
If you work with Boostrap Validator (http://1000hz.github.io/bootstrap-validator/), sometime, you may want to reset validated field. If...
This is a MP4 file format notes that reference from ISO IEC 14496-12 2005 edition about Information technology — Coding of audio-visual obje...
In Linux environment, if you want to use command base to capture network packets, you can use the following command with TCPDUMP tcpdump ...
If you have a series of JPEG which are taken over a period of time, you can use the following command to create a timelapse video. ffmpeg...