Friday, February 25, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
As described in bug 39089, a known JVM issue, bug 6294277, may cause a
java.lang.InternalError: name is too long to representexception when compiling very large JSPs. If this is observed then it may be worked around by using one of the following:
- reduce the size of the JSP
- disable SMAP generation and JSR-045 support by setting
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
1. Go to http://feedburner.google.com and enter your blog RSS feed in the text field. Then, just follow the wizard
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
- No 2 processes may be simultaneously inside their critical section
- No assumptions may be made about speeds or the number of CPU
- No process running outside its critical region may block other processes
- No process should have to wait forever to enter its critical region
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
If you encounter STOP 0x0000007B (0xFFFFF880009A97E8 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034 0x0000000000 0x0000000000) blue screen of death. This is very like...
This is a MP4 file format notes that reference from ISO IEC 14496-12 2005 edition about Information technology — Coding of audio-visual obje...
If you have a series of JPEG which are taken over a period of time, you can use the following command to create a timelapse video. ffmpeg...
In Linux environment, if you want to use command base to capture network packets, you can use the following command with TCPDUMP tcpdump ...