Android - Debug with hardware device in Eclipse
If you want to debug your Android application with Eclipse on real device, this post may help you.
1. Following the http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/device.html information to setup your phone
2. Connect your mobile device to PC via USB
3. Check if your device is attached properly with the following command
4. Open your Eclipse, Run -> Debug configuration
5. Make sure Manual is selected for Deployment Target Selection Mode and click save
6. If you perform normal debugging in Eclipse, the following should appear. Click on the running device and ok.
7. Debugging should start and if you switch to DDMS, you should see debug logging at the LogCat while you play around with the phone