If you have been using Cisco AnyWhere Client for your Window 32 bits machine. You may have encountered problem on installing it at 64 bits Windows Machine. That is because Cisco AnyWhere Client does not work in 64 bits Windows.
Windows 7 provide a way for VPN connection. Do the following
1. Go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center, click on Set up a new connection or network
2. Select Connect to a workplace
3. Then, select No, create a new connection
4. Then, select Use my internet connection (VPN)
5. Then, just follow the wizard and fill up the VPN information
6. The last step will ask you to connect.
You can also customize your VPN security setting
1. Go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connection.
2. Locate your VPN adaptor and right click properties. Go to security tab
3. Change your setting and save it.