Win7 - AdobeUpdater No Internet connection was found
This happens when you AdobeUpdater is running and the response is
No internet connection was found. Please check your Internet setinngs or firewall
Apparently, this issue is not necessary due to Internet or firewall.
A possible solution to this is a follow
1. At Window 7, go to Control Panel
2. Locate Network and Internet and click on the link
3. Locate Network and Sharing Center and click on the link
4. At the side bar, locate Change adapter settings and click on the link
5. You will see a list of network interface. Switch to detail view for this page.
6. Look for a device name - Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter. Right click and disable it.
7. Run AdobeUpdater again. It should work.