iPhone requires .m4r extension for ringtone. To create a customize ringtone, please do the following
1. Get your mp3 or any other sony file
2. Edit it to your liking. Please note that you have only 40s of ringtone
3. Use program such as Wavepad to edit is good
4. Convert the mp3 file to .m4a file.
5. Use program such as Swtich Sound Converter is good
6. Rename the .m4a to .m4r
7. Sync this .m4r file with iTunes to your iPhone
If you encounter STOP 0x0000007B (0xFFFFF880009A97E8 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034 0x0000000000 0x0000000000) blue screen of death. This is very like...
This is a MP4 file format notes that reference from ISO IEC 14496-12 2005 edition about Information technology — Coding of audio-visual obje...
If you have a series of JPEG which are taken over a period of time, you can use the following command to create a timelapse video. ffmpeg...
In Linux environment, if you want to use command base to capture network packets, you can use the following command with TCPDUMP tcpdump ...