iPhone requires .m4r extension for ringtone. To create a customize ringtone, please do the following
1. Get your mp3 or any other sony file
2. Edit it to your liking. Please note that you have only 40s of ringtone
3. Use program such as Wavepad to edit is good
4. Convert the mp3 file to .m4a file.
5. Use program such as Swtich Sound Converter is good
6. Rename the .m4a to .m4r
7. Sync this .m4r file with iTunes to your iPhone
Below are the steps to remove Tomcat Server Information 1. Make sure Tomcat is not running 2. Navigate to "Tomcat Installation"...
This is a MP4 file format notes that reference from ISO IEC 14496-12 2005 edition about Information technology — Coding of audio-visual obje...
In Linux environment, if you want to use command base to capture network packets, you can use the following command with TCPDUMP tcpdump ...
Normally, RTSP provide streaming over UDP. By nature, UDP is a better choice as it provides robust streaming capability for media. However, ...