In order to check your IPhone Bootrom version, you must start your iPhone in DFU mode
How to put your iPhone in DFU mode :
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Turn iPhone off.
3. Hold power and home together for 10 seconds (exactly).
4. Release power but keep holding home until the computers beeps (observed on a PC) as a USB device is recognized.
5. A few seconds later iTunes should detect your iPhone.
6. If the Restore Logo is present on the screen, you are in Recovery Mode, not DFU.
7. Go to Device Manager, USB Controller -> Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and right click Properties and goes to Details Tab. If it is at DFU mode, Device Description will say Apple Recovery (DFU) USB Driver
8. Now, goes to Device Instance Path USB\VID_05AC&PID_1227\CPID:8920_CPRV:15_CPFM:03_SCEP:03_BDID:00_ECID:000003E92601A3CF_SRTG:[IBOOT-359.3.2]
9. IBOOT-359.3.2 is the bootrom version
By default, Facebook displayed your liked page to public. It is the user responsibility to adjust the privacy setting. And in my opinion, F...
If you have a series of JPEG which are taken over a period of time, you can use the following command to create a timelapse video. ffmpeg...
This is a MP4 file format notes that reference from ISO IEC 14496-12 2005 edition about Information technology — Coding of audio-visual obje...
Normally, RTSP provide streaming over UDP. By nature, UDP is a better choice as it provides robust streaming capability for media. However, ...