Although OpenLazslo provide a good API, especially version 4.2 that has a awesome compiler, it is still a pain in debuging OpenLazslo development.
- There is no Debug Line Stepping
- If error occurs in the swf, the application will hang without any debugging information stated in the debug window
- Minimal support information for version 4.2
Also, some important stuff are not well documented in the changeset from 4.1 to 4.2.
- 4.2 requires the use of passthrough for importing AS3 library. However, it is not stated anywhere.
- Some Laszlo tag elements are seemingly removed. I had experience on
. The application hangs when name attribute exists.